Retrieve IRS Documents from a Previous Year So You Can File Your Late Tax Returns
Running a few years behind on your taxes? Still trying to get your 2010 tax return in to the IRS, but missing the necessary forms?
You can fill out a previous year tax return for any year from 2005 to 2010 on PriorTax and our tax application will automatically select the correct version of the forms you need to submit to the IRS and fill them out for you. You don’t have to worry about a thing.
But what about the tax forms that contain the information you need to input into the PriorTax system in order for it to complete your return? We can help with that too. We can retrieve missing forms from the IRS to help you complete a late tax return. These documents may also prove useful for securing a mortgage or student loan or filling out other legal documents.
PriorTax can help you retrieve IRS authorized transcripts of the following forms from 2008-2010:
- Form 1040, Form 1040A, and Form 1040EZ [U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns]
- Form W-2 [Wage and Tax Statement], Form W-2G [Certain Gambling Winnings], and Form 1099-MISC [Miscellaneous Income]
- Form 1099-R [Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.] and Form SSA-1099 [Social Security Benefit Statement]
- Schedule K-1 for Form 1041 [Beneficiary’s Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc.], Form 1065 [U.S. Return of Partnership Income], and Form 1120S [U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation]
- Form 1099-A [Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property], Form 1099-B [Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions], and Form 1099-C [Cancellation of Debt]
- Form 1098 [Mortgage Interest Statement], Form 1098-C [Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes], Form 1098-E [Student Loan Interest Statement], and Form 1098-T [Tuition Statement]
Request a document before 3:00 p.m. (EST) and we should be able to retrieve it for you on the same business day.
All you have to do is create an account with “Get IRS Records” selected from the drop-down menu instead of a tax year. Retrieve your missing tax records today and take care of your late taxes.