Do you need a copy of your prior year tax return or a supplemental form (W2, 1099-R) that was already filed with the IRS? If you filed your prior or current year tax return, you can request the IRS transcripts of your tax return, W2, or 1099-R and receive it on the SAME DAY. Any requests made before 3 PM (EST) will be fulfilled on the same business day. Completing the request only takes 5 minutes, and the IRS authorized transcripts contain all of your federal tax information. These records are good for Mortgages, Student Loans, Legal Documentation, etc.
- Form 1040, Form 1040A, or Form 1040EZ
- Form W-2, Form W-2G, and Form 1099-Misc
- Form 1099-R and Form SSA-1099
- Form 1041 (Schedule K-1), Form 1065, and Form 1120S
- Form 1099-A, Form 1099-B, and Form 1099-C
- Form 1098, Form 1098-C, Form 1098-E, and Form 1098-T