Missing Forms

This service is not available during the tax season. Please check again after April 15th, 2014.

Do you need a copy of your prior year tax return or a supplemental form (W-2, 1099-R) that was already filed with the IRS? You can request transcripts of your prior year tax returns or of your employment records for a single or multiple years for tax years 2009 through 2012.

Completing the request only takes a few minutes and you can expect to receive your documents within two business days.

The fee to obtain your records is $99.99 for a single prior year and $164.95 for multiple years.

Create an Account or Sign In to begin

We Can Retrieve your Full Transcripts from 2009-2014* including:
  • Form 1040, Form 1040A, or Form 1040EZ
  • Form W-2, Form W-2G, and Form 1099-Misc
  • Form 1099-R and Form SSA-1099
  • Form 1041 (Schedule K-1), Form 1065, and Form 1120S
  • Form 1099-A, Form 1099-B, and Form 1099-C
  • Form 1098, Form 1098-C, Form 1098-E, and Form 1098-T
* Current year tax returns must have been filed at least six weeks prior to retrieving a transcript from the IRS.
Current year W-2 forms and other such forms may not be available for retrieval until later in the tax season.