PriorTax | 1040X


Amended Individual Return

**Only for customers who filed their original 1040 with us.

Use Form 1040X to do the following.
1. Correct Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR, or 1040NR-EZ.
2. Make certain elections after the prescribed deadline.
3. Change amounts previously adjusted by the IRS.
4. Make a claim for a carryback due to a loss or unused credit.

File a separate Form 1040X for each year you are amending. If you are changing your federal return, you also may need to change your state return.