Do I list income from the state in which I live on a nonresident tax form?

No, when you file taxes as a nonresident, you only have to include the income you received from that state. Don’t forget, you should be able to take a tax credit in your resident state for taxes you paid to your nonresident state, to make sure that you aren’t double taxed.