PriorTax | F1040-526


Your spouse's name and DOB on the return must match what is currently on file with the IRS and Social Security Administration (SSA).


Fix #1: Sign into your PriorTax account to double check that the entries are correct. If not, then you can make the necessary changes from your rejection status page. Resubmit for filing.


Fix #2: If the information you already entered seems to be correct to the best of your knowledge, then you may need to paperfile your tax return this year and contact the Social Security Administration (SSA) to update their database.