Priortax 9.0 10 1669 877-289-7580 File your current 2018 and prior year federal and state returns going back through 2005 Priortax Logo $ 10 Terrace Ave 11001 Floral Park, New York,


Form W-2: The employer's EIN (on line b of your W-2) must match what is on file with the IRS. The EIN you've provided does not.


Fix #1: Sign into your PriorTax account and make sure that the EIN provided is correct. If you need to update this, you can do so right from your rejection status page and then resubmitting for filing.


Fix #2: If the EIN you provided matches what is shown on your W-2, then you should contact your employer for the correct EIN. They may have entered the EIN incorrectly when issuing employee W-2 forms. You can update the EIN on your rejection status page and resubmit for filing.