Priortax 9.0 10 1669 877-289-7580 File your current 2018 and prior year federal and state returns going back through 2005 Priortax Logo $ 1460 Broadway 10036 New York, New York,

How do I update my withholding?

You can change your withholding at work by submitting a new Form W-4 [Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate]. It’s a good idea to submit a new W-4 whenever there’s a change to your filing status, such as when you get married or divorced. Having a new baby, or gaining another additional dependent, is also a good reason to update your withholding.