Priortax 9.0 10 1669 877-289-7580 File your current 2018 and prior year federal and state returns going back through 2005 Priortax Logo $ 1460 Broadway 10036 New York, New York,

I received another tax document (such as a W-2) after I submitted my tax return. What do I do?

In this case it is generally best to file an amended return. If you are receiving a W-2 or a 1099, that means the IRS has been notified of this income and may hold you accountable for paying tax on it. File Form 1040 X [Amended Individual Return] to correct the errors on your return.

If you filed your return with PriorTax, email us or leave us a message and we will advise you on the best way to proceed.