PriorTax | R0000-500-02


Your full name and SSN must match what is on record with the IRS and Social Security Administration databases.


Fix #1: Update the taxpayer name and social security number by logging into your PriorTax account. You can make corrections right on the rejection status page then resubmit for filing.


Fix #2: If your full name and social security number are entered correctly, you may need to paperfile your return this year. You can print your return from the PriorTax website then sign and mail it to the IRS. You should also contact the Social Security Administration to update the information they have in their database for you or ensure it is correct.