PriorTax | R0000-503-02


Your spouse's name and SSN reported on your tax return must match what is on file with the IRS and Social Security Administration.


Fix #1: Sign into your PriorTax account to update your spouse's information right from your rejection status page. Resubmit for filing.


Fix #2: If the Social Security Administration has the incorrect information on file, then you may need to contact them to update it and paperfile your tax return for the current tax year instead. Print your return from your PriorTax account. Then sign and mail it to the IRS.


TIP: Make sure that the information you are providing matches what is provided on the social security card issued.