Priortax 9.0 10 1669 877-289-7580 File your current 2018 and prior year federal and state returns going back through 2005 Priortax Logo $ 10 Terrace Ave 11001 Floral Park, New York,

What about income not recorded on my W-2?

You still have to report and pay tax on any income that’s not included on your W-2. For example, you have to report and pay tax on income from 1099s such as income from work as an independent contractor on a 1099-MISC or distributions reported on a 1099-R. Tips must also be reported to the IRS and paid taxes on. If you did not report tips to your employer, file Form 4137. Self-employment income too must be reported to the IRS, using Schedule C, and tax paid on it, using Schedule SE.