File a 2010 return online and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.
Start Your 2010 Tax Return
2010 tax returns cannot currently be E-Filed. You may still prepare a 2010 tax return online to file by mail. *
* The IRS does not allow electronic filing of prior year tax returns, and the deadline for 2010 electronic filing has passed on October 17, 2011. You may still prepare your 2010 taxes using our website. Once you submit a prior year tax return to us, one of our tax professionals will review your information and provide you with a printable version of your tax return to mail to the IRS.
PriorTax makes it easy to take care of late taxes and get your money back.
- Complete a simple tax return in as little as 10 minutes
- The easy online tax application is free to try
- Free live help from tax experts is available by phone, live chat, and email
- The powerful algorithm guarantees your maximum refund
How to File Your 2010 Taxes
Get started on your 2010 return by creating an account. Then just follow the instructions and enter your information into the system. The application will fill out your return and any other forms automatically.
Have a question? No problem. Ask our tax experts via phone, live chat, or email. They’ll also review your return before it gets filed to make sure everything is accurate.
Since the IRS does not allow you to e-file prior year returns, you’ll have to print out a paper copy, sign it, and mail it to the IRS.
Get a 2010 Refund
You can still get a refund from 2010, but not for much longer. You have until April 15, 2014 to file a 2010 return and get a refund. After this date your money belongs to the government.
Penalties and Interest
If you’re due a refund (as most late tax filers are) you won’t have to pay any penalties at all. If you do owe money, you can minimize your penalties and interest by filing as soon as possible, as these fees grow larger every day your return remains unfiled.
When it’s this simple to file late taxes there’s really no excuse not to file. Don’t let fear of the IRS keep you from claiming money that’s rightfully yours. Create an account to get started on your 2010 return now.