File your late 2012 taxes online and get the maximum refund. Guaranteed!
Start Your 2012 Tax Return
2012 tax returns cannot currently be E-Filed. You may still prepare a 2012 tax return online to file by mail. *
* The IRS does not allow electronic filing of prior year tax returns, and the deadline for 2012 electronic filing has passed on October 15, 2013. You may still prepare your 2012 taxes using our website. Once you submit a prior year tax return to us, one of our tax professionals will review your information and provide you with a printable version of your tax return to mail to the IRS.
PriorTax can help you file a late 2012 tax return and maximize your refund.
- File your 2012 taxes in as little as 10 minutes
- Try our easy online application for free
- Get back your maximum refund, guaranteed
- Free live help from tax experts via phone, live chat, and email
How to File 2012 Taxes
Getting started on your 2012 return is easy. All you have to do is create an account. Then just enter your information as our application guides you through your 2012 return with simple prompts.
Our tax professionals are available to answer your questions via phone, live chat, and email. At the end of the process they will review your return to make sure everything looks accurate.
Unfortunately, because the IRS does not allow you to e-file prior year returns, you will have to print out your return, sign it, and mail it to the IRS.
Get a 2012 Refund
The IRS allows you to get a refund for three years after the original due date of a return. That means you have until April 15, 2016 to claim your 2012 refund. PriorTax’s application will make sure you get back your maximum refund, guaranteed.
Penalties and Interest
If you’re due a refund for 2012 you won’t have to pay any penalties or interest at all. On the other hand, if you owe money you may have to pay a failure-to-file penalty, a failure-to-pay penalty, and interest. These charges grow bigger every day so file your return as soon as possible.
When it’s this easy to take care of late taxes there’s no excuse. Create an account and get your 2012 refund today.