File late 2011 taxes online and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.
Start Your 2011 Tax Return
2011 tax returns cannot currently be E-Filed. You may still prepare a 2011 tax return online to file by mail. *
* The IRS does not allow electronic filing of prior year tax returns, and the deadline for 2011 electronic filing has passed on October 15, 2012. You may still prepare your 2011 taxes using our website. Once you submit a prior year tax return to us, one of our tax professionals will review your information and provide you with a printable version of your tax return to mail to the IRS.
Don't stress out about 2011 taxes. PriorTax makes filing late simple and stress-free.
- Complete the easy online application in as little as 10 minutes
- Get your maximum refund, guaranteed
- Free live help available via phone, live chat, and email
- Tax experts review your return before filing
How to File 2011 Taxes
Preparing your taxes on PriorTax couldn’t be simpler. Just create an account to get started. Enter your information into the online application and it will do the rest. At the end of the process, we’ll provide you with a completed 2011 return.
Our tax experts are standing by to answer your questions via phone, live chat, or email. They’ll also review your return before it’s filed to make sure everything’s accurate.
Unfortunately the IRS doesn’t allow you to e-file prior year returns, so you’ll have to print your return out, sign it, and mail it to the IRS.
Get a 2011 Refund
You can still get a refund for 2011 and the powerful PriorTax algorithm will make sure you get the biggest refund possible. You only have until April 15, 2015 to file your 2011 return and claim your money, so don't delay.
Penalties and Interest
If you are due a refund you won’t be charged any penalties at all. And if you do owe money, the penalties and interest grow larger every day your return or payment is late. File as soon as possible to minimize these charges.
Don’t let the IRS keep your money for one more minute. Create an account now to get started on your 2011 return.