Filing 2013 taxes online: what you need to know
- No e-file for 2013: the IRS shuts down its e-file portal in mid-October. Individual tax returns submitted after that date can easily be prepared online with Priortax but must be downloaded, printed, signed, and mailed to the IRS. The same applies to late state tax return.
- No 2013 tax forms: filing your 2013 tax return online means that you don't need to hunt down the necessary tax forms for that year. We'll handle the forms so you can get back to your coffee while it's still hot.
- No 2013 tax tables: no combing through pages, columns, and rows filled with numbers. Our calculator does that for you.
- No 2013 tax software: no need to buy, download, and install any software. Just start an account, follow the prompts, enter your information, whether a simple wage statement or involved business income reporting, and we'll do the rest.
- Straightforward prices: the cost to prepare your 2013 federal taxes online with Priortax is just $34.99. That includes unlimited tax and technical support and the option to have your tax return reviewed for mistakes or ommisions. If you are also filing a state tax return, the additional cost is $15.
How to start your late 2013 Tax Return
Just pick a username and password to create an account, gather your documents, and get started on your 2013 tax return.
You can expect your 2013 tax Refund in 4-6 weeks
Once your return is mailed and received by the IRS or state, you should expect to receive your tax refund in 4 to 6 weeks.
Have questions or concerns?
Our tax pros are available to help during business hours. Call us before you start, while you're preparing your return, or after you've submitted it. We think you'll find the Priortax way of doing your late tax return so easy that you'll come back for your current year taxes!