The 2018 Tax Season is here!
- E-file your 2017 tax return online directly to the IRS or prepare it for paper-file.
Returns filed through us are considered to be self prepared. Paper filed returns must be signed and mailed by the taxpayer. Receive your current year IRS refund for free or choose our Fee From Refund service to pay our fees. If you have a tax due, you can pay with your credit card.
- Get basic tax advice, free of charge.
All you need to do is contact our customer support team, they’re here to answer your basic tax questions while you’re completing your account online. Feel free to ask us any questions during our business hours.
- Our website supports your specific tax situation.
We can process most IRS forms like W-2s, self-employment Schedule Cs, Rental income Schedule Es, itemized deductions and many more to ensure that your tax situation is accounted for, whether you only have one 1040 or one that requires numerous forms.
- For more complex returns, you have options.
We offer Professional Review and CPA review as additional services. We also provide audit protection for your peace of mind.
- Your customer experience is important to us.
Our tax team welcomes your feedback from phone calls, emails, live chat and public reviews in order to make our user-friendly site simple for you.
How to begin your 2017 tax return
Register for an account by creating a username and password. We recommend that you choose a username that is easy to remember such as your e-mail address. Next, enter your tax information. Our website makes it easy for you to enter income, deductions, and will even let you know if you qualify for any credits. Finally, submit your account so it can be e-filed. It’s that straightforward!
Important deadlines to expect this tax season
- January 1st was the first day to start your tax return with PriorTax.
- January 29th marks the first day you can e-file your 2017 tax return.
- April 17th is the last day to file your individual federal and state tax returns or extensions without IRS penalties accumulating.
- October 15th is the deadline for efiling and extensions.
Our staff is here to help with your 2017 taxes
Our team of tax experts can assist you through phone, email, or live chat support!