File Your 2020 Taxes Now!
Complete it within minutes.
Start your 2020 tax return online and submit it for e-filing.*
*See the important dates below regarding the e-filing of your 2020 tax return. When e-filing is closed, you are required to paper file your tax return to the IRS and/or state.
Here’s what you need to know about using PriorTax to file 2020 taxes online:
- It's time to get your taxes in order.
Thankfully, PriorTax makes the filing 2020 tax online process simple and easy. Our online tax filing will do the work for you by automatically calculating your tax refund and tax due as you provide basic information, income statements, deductions, and tax credits. Simply set up and submit your account, and you're all set for maximizing your 2020 tax return.
- Filing your tax return has never been easier to file 2020 taxes online.
You can get a refund or owe money to the government with a simple 2020 online tax filing and free 2020 tax calculator. Just enter your basic information, income statements and deductions, and submit your account for filing!
- File now, talk to a tax pro!
To get your taxes right, we'll provide you with free-to-contact experts who can answer your tax questions by phone, live chat, or email when filing 2020 taxes online. If you're on a tight schedule, we also offer a professional review or CPA review service. Our experts will provide a phone consultation to go over your details with you.
- Move at your own pace.
Tax season is a wonderful time of the year, but it can be stressful, too. Before you submit your 2020 tax return information for filing, you can save your changes and log back in to continue where you left off. You should always save your work before you leave to finish off filing 2020 taxes online.
- Get basic free tax filing advice.
Before you begin, get educated on your 2020 prior tax situation. If you’re confused about filing your prior 2020 taxes online, reach out to us by email, live chat, or give us a call. We can help you figure it out before filing your 2020 taxes. For maximizing your complex 2020 tax return that require extra review, purchase a professional review or CPA review.
What are the benefits of E-filing 2020 with PriorTax?
There are three main benefits to using PriorTax 2020 E-File:
- E-File is the fastest way to file your taxes. You do not need to make copies of your return and documents, visit the post office, and pay for postage. E-File is incredibly convenient.
- If you are looking for a way to minimize errors and miscalculations, e-File is an option you should consider. The program uses built-in accuracy checks and calculations, which means it can do the math for you. This can prevent data-entry errors as well that could happen.
- Faster processing means you get your money faster. Faster money back in your wallet. Faster processing also means that if you are owed a refund from the IRS, that will be processed faster. On top, combining with to request your refund direct deposited to your designated bank account is the quickest route to a faster tax refund.
Is E-Filing 2020 safe?
- E-filing 2020 is safe and secure! Taxpayers can 2020 e-file their taxes without skipping a beat. The U.S. government has given its stamp of approval for the protection and security of sensitive tax information. So, go ahead and e-file your 2020 taxes online! The tool encrypts personal information to protect taxpayers from identity theft.
- E-filing 2020 your taxes is a great way to make sure your 2020 tax return is accurate. However, it’s hard to know who to trust for this service. PriorTax is a credible and reliable company that can file your taxes for you, with a very high customer satisfaction rating. The IRS maintains an online database of authorized 2020 E-file providers who are qualified to prepare and transmit 2020 tax returns.
Important Tax dates:
- On February 10, 2022 PriorTax will commence the e-file of 2020 tax returns.
- From November 1, 2022 to January 30, 2023, 2020 tax returns must be paper filed.
- E-filing of 2020 tax returns resumes on January 31, 2023
- On November 1, 2023, e-filing of 2020 tax returns will be closed for good.
- April 15, 2024 is the last day that you are able to claim your 2020 tax refund.
Call us if you need help.
Our number is 877-289-7580, and we're here to help you with your taxes Monday through Thursday from 10 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 10 AM to Noon.