File Your 2020 Taxes Now!
Complete it within minutes.
2020 tax returns can no longer be e-filed. However, you can still prepare and file your 2020 tax return using our convenient online service.*
Though the electronic filing deadline for 2020 tax returns has passed, you can still utilize our website to prepare and file your 2020 tax return. Simply submit your tax return details, and we will generate a PDF or printout for you to sign and mail to the IRS and/or your state tax agency.
Here’s what you need to know about using PriorTax to file 2020 taxes online:
- It's time to get your taxes in order.
Thankfully, PriorTax makes the filing 2020 tax online process simple and easy. Our online tax filing will do the work for you by automatically calculating your tax refund and tax due as you provide basic information, income statements, deductions, and tax credits. Simply set up and submit your account, and you're all set for maximizing your 2020 tax return.
- Filing your tax return has never been easier to file 2020 taxes online.
You can get a refund or owe money to the government with a simple 2020 online tax filing and free 2020 tax calculator. Just enter your basic information, income statements and deductions, and submit your account for filing!
- File now, talk to a tax pro!
To get your taxes right, we'll provide you with free-to-contact experts who can answer your tax questions by phone, live chat, or email when filing 2020 taxes online. If you're on a tight schedule, we also offer a professional review or CPA review service. Our experts will provide a phone consultation to go over your details with you.
- Move at your own pace.
Tax season is a wonderful time of the year, but it can be stressful, too. Before you submit your 2020 tax return information for filing, you can save your changes and log back in to continue where you left off. You should always save your work before you leave to finish off filing 2020 taxes online.
- Get basic free tax filing advice.
Before you begin, get educated on your 2020 prior tax situation. If you’re confused about filing your prior 2020 taxes online, reach out to us by email, live chat, or give us a call. We can help you figure it out before filing your 2020 taxes. For maximizing your complex 2020 tax return that require extra review, purchase a professional review or CPA review.
Important Tax dates:
- On February 10, 2022 PriorTax will commence the e-file of 2020 tax returns.
- November 17, 2022 is the last day that you can e-file your 2020 tax return in 2022.
- From November 18, 2022 to January 22, 2023, 2020 tax returns must be paper filed.
- E-filing of 2020 tax returns resumes on January 23, 2023
- On November 14, 2023, e-filing of 2020 tax returns will be closed for good.
- ~April 15, 2024 is the last day that you are able to claim your 2020 tax refund.
Call us if you need help.
Our number is 877-289-7580, and we're here to help you with your taxes Monday through Thursday from 10 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 10 AM to Noon.