Did you miss the 2016 tax
Start Your 2016 Tax Return
deadline? Complete your return with PriorTax today!
2016 tax returns cannot currently be E-Filed. You may still prepare a 2016 tax return online to file by mail. *
* Prepare a 2016 tax return online today using our online software. Once you submit a prior year tax return to us, our website will review your information and provide you with a printable version of your tax return to mail to the IRS. The deadline for 2016 electronic filing has passed on October 16, 2017; the return must be signed then mailed.
It’s easy to file 2016 taxes with PriorTax. Here’s why:
- Get free basic tax advice from our team of experts. Reach out to our customer support team and receive quality support you just don’t get with other online tax prep sites.
- We offer pricing packages to accommodate all tax situations. From the most basic returns to multiple forms and schedules, we’ve got you covered. Our software is compatible with most IRS forms so you don’t need to worry about it.
- Opt into additional services to fit your tax needs. Need help from a CPA? No problem. Want audit protection? We can help! Prefer to receive a paper copy of your return? We can do that too.
- We are constantly updating our site to improve customer experience. You talk and we listen. We review our customer testimonials and reviews daily to make sure we are making our site as user-friendly as possible.
How to begin your 2016 tax return
Create a unique username and password. Our user-friendly software will guide you through your tax return preparation step-by-step. Reach out to our staff throughout the process and submit your account to e-file once you are confident. That’s all there is to it!
Important dates to mark on your calendar this tax season
- January 1st, 2017 is the first day to prepare your tax return on PriorTax.
- January 23rd, 2017 marks the first day you can e-file your 2016 tax return.
- April 18th, 2017 is the last day to file your individual federal and state tax returns or extensions without IRS penalties accumulating.
- October 16th, 2017 is the official deadline day for e-filing and extensions.
Questions or concerns about your 2016 taxes?
Connect with our team of tax experts through phone, email, or live chat support!