Start Your 2022 Taxes Now!
Finish in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Start your 2022 tax return online and submit it for e-file.*
*See the important tax dates below.
Here’s what you need to know about using Priortax:
- E-Filing your taxes is as easy as pie.
E-filing your taxes has never been simpler! The IRS now accepts electronic filing (e-file) for tax returns from the current tax year, 2023, and the two preceding years, 2022 and 2021. Our user-friendly platform eliminates the hassle of paper forms and manual calculations. As you enter your tax information, our system automatically calculates your refund or tax due.
- E-file without making a trip.
You can prepare your taxes online with our user-friendly website. Simply, create an account, enter your tax information, and submit your tax return for e-file. It’s that easy.
- Take your time.
If you’re still working on completing your taxes, you can access your account before submitting it. You can save your changes and log back into your account to continue where you left off.
- We offer free basic tax advice.
Having trouble with your tax situation? If you have any questions while entering your information, message us, e-mail us or give us a call. We’re here to help. You can also opt for in depth review by purchasing professional or CPA review services.
Important Tax dates:
- January 1, 2023 is the first day you can start on your 2022 tax return with us.
- January 23, 2023 is when the IRS starts accepting e-filed tax returns.
- April 18, 2023 is the last day to file, request a tax extension, and pay if you owe taxes to the IRS.
- October 16, 2023 is the tax extension deadline.
- November 14, 2023 is the last day that you can e-file your 2022 tax return in 2023.
- From November 15, 2023 to ~January 25, 2024; 2022 tax returns must be paper filed.
- E-filing of 2022 tax returns resumes on ~January 26, 2024
- November 14, 2024 is the last day that you can e-file your 2022 tax return in 2024.
- From ~November 15, 2024 to ~January 25, 2025, 2022 tax returns must be paper filed.
- E-filing of 2022 tax returns resumes on ~January 26, 2025
- On ~November 15, 2025, e-filing of 2022 tax returns will be closed for good.
- ~April 15, 2026 is the last day that you can claim your 2022 tax refund.
How to get started
Simply, select your tax year from the drop down menu to create a username and password. Enter your basic information such as your name, social security number, address, filing status, and more. Gather your income statements to enter your sources of income. After that, claim your deductions. We’ll let you know what credits you’re eligible for. Then, submit your tax return for e-file! Our customer service representatives are here to assist you if you have any questions.