E-File until October 15th!
Do it right from your own home.
Prepare your 2019 tax return online for e-file.*
The IRS will accept e-filed returns on January 27, 2020 through October 15, 2020. You may still prepare your 2019 taxes using our website and e-file once it is available. You may also opt to paper-file your tax return using our site. The federal e-file tax deadline is Thursday, October 15.
E-file your 2019 tax return easily. Here’s how:
- Use our DIY tax application
Gather your tax documents, enter your income statements, tax deductions, and we let you know any credits you’re eligible for. Once you’re done, submit your account for e-file; all without waiting in line.
- Talk to live representatives
Unlike other tax sites, you can contact our tax experts by phone, email or live chat for free if you need basic tax advice. For in-depth reviews, you can purchase a professional review or CPA review service for a phone consultation.
- No hidden fees
Our transparent pricing page allows you to see how much you’re paying for based on your tax package. This ranges from simple to complex tax situations where you can view more here.
Important Tax dates:
- January 1, 2020 is the first day you can start on your 2019 tax return
- January 27, 2020 is when the IRS starts accepting electronically filed returns
- July 15, 2020 is the last day to file a tax extension, federal and state tax returns before being subject to penalties
- October 15, 2020 is is the extension and e-file tax deadline
- April 15, 2023 is the last day to claim your 2019 tax refund
If you need extra help, give us a call.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you if you have any questions.