Missed the tax deadline?
File your late 2019 tax return
2019 tax returns may be e-filed, depending on the date.*
*See the important dates below regarding the e-filing of your 2019 tax return. When e-filing is closed, you are required to paper file your tax return to the IRS and/or state.
Here’s what you need to know about using PriorTax to file 2019 taxes online:
- When you file your 2019 taxes online, PriorTax will automatically calculate your 2019 tax refund or tax due.
All you need to do is simply enter your basic personal information, income statements, deductions, and tax credits. Our 2019 tax tool will then calculate your filing status and maximize the amount due or refunded
- Filing your 2019 tax return has never been easier to file 2019 taxes online.
You’ll have your 2019 tax refund or tax due automatically calculated with our advanced, simple and free 2019 tax calculator when you enter your tax information. All you need to do is enter your basic information and submit your account for filing.
- File now, get expert advice!
To get your taxes right, we'll provide you with free-to-contact experts who can answer your tax questions by phone, live chat, or email when filing 2020 taxes online. If you're on a tight schedule, we also offer a professional review or CPA review service. Our experts will provide a phone consultation to go over your details with you.
- Move at your own pace.
When you are ready to file your 2019 taxes for the 2019 tax year, you can make any necessary edits or modifications and even save your progress. Once you are finished making changes, log back in to continue where you left off.
- Get basic free tax filing advice.
It’s time to file your 2019 taxes online. If you are confused about your tax situation, get in touch with us. Our tax experts, professional and CPAs can answer your questions and make sure you file by the deadline. Alternatively, if you have a complex 2019 tax return to maximize its return and need a Tax Professional Review or CPA Review, we offer that service as well.
What are the benefits of E-filing 2019 with PriorTax?
There are three main benefits to using PriorTax 2019 E-File:
- The e-file option makes it easy to file your taxes. In the past, you may have needed to make copies of your documents, visit the post office, and pay for postage.
- Avoiding errors is a big part of any tax filing process. One way to do this is using e-File (if your taxes are eligible). The PriorTax’s system for e-filing uses built-in accuracy checks, automated calculations, and a digital signature to ensure you get the maximum 2019 tax refund possible. The PriorTax also won’t have to re-enter your information manually, which can help protect your information.
- With the new e-File system, you can receive an immediate receipt of your tax return once it is filed. Your refund will arrive in the fastest time possible, and you can choose to have the IRS deposit your money directly into your designated bank account. This is much quicker than waiting for your paper return.
Is E-Filing 2019 safe?
- Tax season can be stressful. You must prepare, file, and submit all of your documents. Luckily, the US government has made it very convenient to e-filing your 2019 taxes because they use encryption technology to protect your tax return and ensure that it is secure and safe. As a result, millions of 2019 tax returns were successfully filed online over the past year, guaranteeing privacy and security.
- Using a reputable 2019 e-File service provided by PriorTax is critical. In addition, the IRS maintains a database of authorized 2019 e-file providers.
Important Tax dates:
- On February 10, 2022 the PriorTax will resume the e-file of 2019 tax returns.
- On November 1, 2022, e-filing of 2019 tax returns will be closed for good, all returns submitted after that date must be paper filed.
- April 15, 2023 marks the last day to claim your 2019 tax refund.
If you need extra help, give us a call.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you if you have any questions, 877-289-7580 M-Th 10-5 and F 10-Noon.