The IRS will accept e-filed returns on January 28, 2019 through October 15, 2019. You may still prepare your 2018 taxes using our website and e-file once it is available. You may also opt to paper-file your tax return using our site. The federal e-file tax deadline is Tuesday, October 15.
We’re here to make the 2019 tax season easy for you.
- File your 2018 tax return quickly.
You can prepare and file your tax return in just 10 minutes in the comfort of your own home.
- Get rid of the worry about tax forms.
Your tax calculations are done automatically as you enter your tax information, so there’s no surprises.Our easy do-it-yourself site is organized for you to enter your income statements, expenses and special circumstances.
- Need extra help?
Arrange a phone consultation with a tax professional if you have a complex return with a Schedule C, Schedule K-1, or if you choose to itemize your deductions. They check for errors or oversights that could increase the potential risk of an IRS audit.
- Refund or tax due, we’re here to help.
File now and pay later by choosing the Fee From Refund option to deduct our tax preparation fees directly from your refund. If you can’t afford your tax due, you can send an IRS installment agreement request to the IRS so they can determine your eligibility.
How to get started
First, create a username and password for the 2018 tax year. Then, enter your general information, income, deductions and credits provided to you. Lastly, submit your account for e-file!
Tax dates to remember:
- January 1st, 2019 is the first day you can start your 2018 tax return with us.
- Mid January of 2019 is when you can e-file your tax return.
- April 15, 2019 is the tax deadline to file an extension, individual and state returns without being subject to penalties.
- October 15, 2019 is the last day for e-file and extension deadline. After this date, you are required to paper file your tax return since the 2018 tax year becomes a prior tax year.
Customer support is a phone call away.
At any point during the process of entering your tax information or filing your tax return, you can speak to our customer service representatives through phone, email or live chat to assist you.