File Your Late 2018 Taxes
Start Your 2018 Tax Return
Do it in just 10 minutes!
2018 returns can no longer be e-filed.
Prepare a 2018 tax return online by paper file.*
*The deadline for the electronic filing of 2018 tax returns has passed on October 15, 2019. You may still prepare your 2018 tax return with our site. Submit your prior year account to us so we can provide you with a PDF version of your tax return so you may download, print, sign, and mail your tax return to the IRS and/or state.
File your late 2018 taxes.
- Prepare your 2018 tax return quickly.
You can paper-file your prior year tax return within the comfort of your own home by printing, signing, and mailing it to the IRS and your state.
- Get rid of the worry about tax forms.
Your tax calculations are done automatically as you enter your tax information, so there’s no surprises.Our easy do-it-yourself site is organized for you to enter your income statements, expenses and special circumstances.
- Need extra help?
Arrange a phone consultation with a tax professional if you have a complex return with a Schedule C, Schedule K-1, or if you choose to itemize your deductions. They check for errors or oversights that could increase the potential risk of an IRS audit.
- Refund or tax due, we’re here to help.
If you can’t afford your tax due, you can send an IRS installment agreement request to the IRS so they can determine your eligibility.
How to get started
First, create a username and password for the 2018 tax year. Then, enter your general information, income, deductions and credits provided to you. Lastly, submit your account for paper file!
Tax dates to remember:
- January 1st, 2019 is the first day you can start your 2018 tax return with us.
- January 28, 2019 is when you can e-file your tax return.
- April 15, 2019 is the tax deadline to file an extension, individual and state returns without being subject to penalties.
- October 15, 2019 is the last day for e-file and extension deadline. After this date, you are required to paper file your tax return since the 2018 tax year becomes a prior tax year.
- April 15, 2022 is the last day to claim your 2018 tax refund.
Customer support is a phone call away.
At any point during the process of entering your tax information or filing your tax return, you can speak to our customer service representatives through phone, email or live chat to assist you.